- Product Details
- Shipping & Returns
- Product Specifications
- Software & Downloads
- Product Videos
Ritron 60201119 RQX DMR Call Box Programming Cable. PC to radio callbox, 5-Pin USB to mini-USB. Connects Q Series callbox to PC
This package Includes:
Ritron RQX DMR Call Box Programming Cable
Compatible with RQX-117-DMR, RQX-117-DMR-BLK, RQX-417-DMR, RQX-417-DMR-BLK
1 Year Warranty
Item is in stock and usually ships same day if orders are place before 8pm Eastern Standard Time
Free Shipping on all orders over $1000
Expedited shipping available for additional cost
Shipping rates available in shopping cart
Product may be returned if unopened and unused within 7 days of purchase
Returns after 7 days or for products that demonstrate usage will not be accepted for returns but accepted as warranty repairs only
- Wireless, 2-Way, Push-To-Talk, TDMA Tier-2 DMR Digital Technology
- Available in license-required VHF 150-174MHz and UHF, 450-470MHz frequency band
- No Trenching or Construction Costs To Install
- Business Band Frequencies, Long Range Performance - Up to1 Mile** Line-Of-Sight.
- Works with virtually any VHF or UHF DMR Tier-2 Business Band 2-Way Radio
- Durable, Gasket-Sealed, High-Impact Molded, Polycarbonate Enclosure
- Tamper and Vandal-Resistant, Internal Antenna, Long-Life, Machined Aluminum PTT Button
- Battery* Powered For Stand-Alone Operation or external power capable for Always-On Operation. (*For optimal performance of battery only applications, Auto Turn-Off should be Enabled)
- Built-In Relay Control allows Long-Range, Remote Control of Gates or Doors or use with optional strobe light for emergency applications.
- Recordable voice messages. Greeting message and location ID alert message.
- High-Audio Output - Provides easy-to-hear audio in high noise areas,
- Adjustable Volume Settings Via field-programming
|Description – DMR Digital, Conventional
Using 3 D-Cells
|TX Pwr Using
Ext 12VDC Pwr
|Includes Built-In Relay,Stored-Voice Msg,Sensor Switch Inputs
|VHF, 150-160 MHZ, Part 90 Freqs, Hi-Viz Green Housing
|VHF, 150-160 MHZ, Part 90 Freqs, Black Housing
|UHF, 450-470 MHZ, Part 90 Freqs, Hi-Viz Green Housing
|UHF, 450-470 MHZ, Part 90 Freqs, Black Housing
- RF Channels:1 Channel DMR Digital (12.5KHz)
- Signaling DMR Digital Mode: 16 Color Codes, Subscriber Unit ID (SUID), Destination ID (Individual & Group Selective Call, All-Call)
- Dimensions: 7” H x 5” W x 3” D
- Weight: 2.75 lbs
- Enclosure Material: Gasket Sealed, High-Impact Polycarbonate
- Colors: Black or High-Viz Green
- Environmental: Splash resistant, shock and vibration per Ritron test
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +55°C (-4°F to 131°F) Battery rating. At 0°C the capacity is < 50% rated) Talk range will decrease at low temperatures when operating on alkaline batteries.
- Programming: Field programming capability of limited parameters. Full programming capability using internal USB Connector used for full PC Programming.
- Built-in Remote Control Relay: Can be used to remotely control gates, doors or strobe light. (7 Series) Relay switch is controlled when callbox receives the pre-programmed selective signaling command code.
- SPDT, 3A, 125VAC/30VDC – Normally Open or Normally Closed (NO Default). Modes of Operation: Momentary or Toggle, On/Off.
- Aux Sensor Monitoring Input : Optional sensors used to detect motion, gate movement, vandal/tamper or vehicle presence can be connected to the callbox using the sensor input.
- Sensor input responds to an Open or Closed switch. Callbox will send either an alarm tone or a recordable voice message when optional switch/sensor detects a change.
- Can also be programmed to automatically turn callbox ON and transmits recordable voice message or alarm tone to radios monitoring callbox activity.
- Adjustable Speaker Volume: Adjustable 20% to 100%
- Automatic Turn-Off Feature: Conserves batteries. Selectable turn-off times will automatically turn callbox off after a set period of inactivity on the radio channel. Auto Turn-OFF feature must be enabled when using battery only power.
- Listen-In Feature: Callbox can be selectively paged to allow remote monitoring of audio in the vicinity of the callbox.
- Busy Channel TX Inhibit: Prevents Callbox from transmitting if someone else is using the radio channel.
- Recordable Voice Messages: Greeting Message/Send Call Alert Message/Sensor ON/Sensor OFF/ Low Battery Message/Send Power Fail Message/Auto “Re-Send” - Selectable 0-5 times.
- Battery Life: 3 D-Cell Alkaline Batteries: Number of Transmissions: Approximately 6,000 based on a duty cycle of: 3 Seconds Receive, 3 Seconds Transmit, 10 Seconds Standby
A limited quantity of replacement parts for Ritron radios are available here.
Download a PDF copy of the detailed Flat Rate Repair program and costs here.
Please use the address listed below for service and repairs :
ATTN: Repair Dept.
505 W. Carmel Drive
Carmel, IN 46032
Our goal at Ritron is to provide our customers with the best service and repair program at the lowest possible price. Therefore, we have initiated a "Flat Rate Repair Program" for common Ritron radios returned to the factory for service and repair. This program is designed to minimize factory turn-around time and repair charges. This directly benefits Ritron customers by limiting equipment downtime and decreasing your overall cost of owning Ritron radio products. Benefits of the Ritron Flat Rate Repair Program:
Radio Repair and Testing
All radios received for service and repair undergo complete diagnostic testing to factory specifications. Ritron's experienced service technicians utilizing the latest electronic equipment perform repairs and testing.
For maximum radio performance and operation all radios received for service and repair are programmed with software updates and the latest product improvements, as needed.
New Repair Parts
Whenever a Ritron radio received for service and repair is diagnosed as having a defective or marginal board level component(s), the replacement part is a new component, not used or refurbished so your Ritron radio operates like new.
Case Cleaning and Re-labeling
All radios received for service and repair are cleaned externally before being returned, including new labels whenever necessary.
Extensive Quality Control Procedures
All repaired Ritron radio products are subject to the same stringent Quality Control procedures just like the new radio products coming off the manufacturing line. Every repaired radio must meet extensive factory QC specifications without compromise before it is returned to you.
90-day Limited Repair Warranty
When your Ritron radio(s) leaves our factory and repair facility in Indiana, you have the security in knowing that the service and repair is covered by a 90-day limited repair warranty.
Made...and repaired in the USA
Along with the confidence you can have with Ritron radio products, you can be assured of receiving the highest level of post-sale customer service.
Our state-of-the-art facility in Carmel, Indiana contains all manufacturing and repair materials, engineering staff, service technicians, and other related resources to the manufacturing and servicing of your radio(s). You can count on Ritron to provide fast turn-around for all your wireless radio communications needs.